
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Before i start anything, sorry for posting lots of negative stuff here cos here's where i vent my anger!!!.
These few days i've been rebelious at work!
This is what happen today:
1. Was asked by my boss to attend one of the meeting (which is to me not important because it's typically too late for you to catch the bus which you are still very stubborn and choose not to believe it).
2. I told her i can't attend because i got to prepare some documents in order to keep to the project timeline (plus looking at there's only a handful of us).
3. She replied back saying this is much more important than what i'm doing (pls lah, you totally got no leadership skills and practically whatever we are doing is not important and we all got to spoon feed you for even simple stuff that you can do on your own. We got to fulfill whatever you want - pls lah, get your own life. You simply can't take ppl being rebellious toward you. Well, it was during lunch time and i heard she was practically typing hard on the keyboard replying back the email.)
4. Well, when the meeting start, one of the avp ask if I'm attending the meeting. I said NOPE. I've got other important things to do. Tell her off lah. She dun understand. Which part of my language she don't understand? So eventually i did not attend the meeting.
And these few days, she's asking me to do work, I simply tell her off and say - sorry i need time to look at what you requested below.
You can jolly well take your time and keep doing interviewing and i'll jolly well tell you off. If you dun fight for us, we will never fight for you. I'm taking risk here because I'm young and doesn't mean young = easily bullied and doesn't mean being the lowest rank means that I keep on taking your work. Hello, I don't take dirty work.
I'm putting on my armour to fight for my right. Not happy - that's your problem!
Gosh! This work is not healthy at all. It's inducing me to have reactive thinking.
|izA@11:14 PM
------