<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/742474140673061671?origin\x3dhttp://lorrainez2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 2, 2009

Time check: 1.42am (and yes I'm still not asleep)

Can't sleep. Head is still wandering about.

Sometimes I just wonder. I remembered he telling my sister - Liza is too serious and she needs to break that. Sister replied - 'She can't because of the nature of her character and our family up-bringing'. Then she said, 'I know with her by your side, you can make her laugh and smile.'

As life moves on, I felt I'm losing the hang of having fun. People say "Yah, you're to matured to have fun right?' or 'Oh, you don't know this?'; 'Oh, you don't know that?'; 'You're such a boring person'.

Hell yes, I am for the fact that I'm feeling 26 where I'm only 24, because of the situation going around me. Sometimes, I feel life is tough, yes, at times i feel like bursting out real hard, we fought, we fall, we stood up again, we gave up. But the best part was knowing the person who cares for you are there with you when you're down and bringing you up again on your two feet, being there to listen to you and not somewhere else where he/she decides to entertain with others and you're just the sideline.

What I'm feeling now - I just hope that someone could just sweep me away and laugh with me, listen to me. I totally feel like bursting now, can't keep it any longer...

|izA@1:42 AM
------

|izA


October 2009 December 2009